BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 28, 2010

THINGS I HAVE DONE THIS MONTH

This month I have had the pleasure of doing many things such as going to the glow in the dark indoor miniature golf place with our homeschool group(Maximum Putput).
I went out jogging with a friend. It's nice to live close byu so many people. We can just pick up the phone a say hey lets go jogging.
 I got to make a brochure and present it to my boy scout troupe as my way of representing the town I choose to research for my citizenship badge. My troupe said I did great with my people skills, you know speaking to a crowd, eye contact, reading well out load etc.. So I passed that part. I need to work on getting more information written down though.
Last but not least I got to go to the 80th birthday of one of the Grandmasters in Chi tu do!  He is our Yoda or Mr. Miyagi!  He has been teaching fore 65 years and is the first Filipino in the world hall of fame for Martial Arts.  It is so cool to know somebody like that!!! We were able to give him a special presentation to show him the things we have learned because of him. We also ate lots of Filipino food.


                                                                                                                          ricky vincent =)

0 comments: