BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Movie Night at My house

  I was finally able to find a time to invite peoples to my house! I invited a bunch of my peoples to a movie night. We watched "Hoodwinked", played twister,Uno, Blink and Speed Stack. And we ate. I asked people to bring a potluckish dish, we ended up with lots of food...plus CJ's BOX of candy.

     Most of the people I invited were church friends, but I also invited some other home-school  friends. One of these friends was C.J who I have known since I was 3 years old!
  C.J (who keeps trying to change his name to Chad) spent the night after the party because he lives in Lemoore. Besides his family was coming to visit the next day anyway.
  So he, of course, went to church with us the next day. Our youth pastor gave CJ the 20 questions, you know what's your name? What grade are you in? Where do you live? CJ should have just said Lemoore. For some reason he said Hanford...and then the teasing began. Like...You don't really drink that water do you? and on and on.....
After church and lunch we finally finished a Risk game ( we've been trying for years), & played some brawl on the wii. My mom & Jenny ( his mom) went on a walk, drive thing while we were zoning out on those games.
Billy :D

0 comments: