BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Josh's B-day party

   A week or so ago I went to my friend Josh's B-day party. We met up at a BEST event called maximum putt putt. It was a glow in the dark mini-golf course. After that finished we left to go bowling. The first bowling game we played I failed........ miserably.... but the second game I did a lot better! After we finished our three games we went back to Josh's house & played wii. I finally beat Cameron on brawl! Around 3:00 or 4:00 we went to sleep. We woke up at 8:00, & had chocolate pancakes & sausage! After breakfast we played a game of 3 on three football with Josh, Cameron, Justin, Tyler, Mr Babcock, Me. We stopped that a little after 12:00 & walked back to Josh's house. After we got there Josh, Cameron & Tyler played a little wii. While me & Justin worked on the treadmill. Then the parents started showing up......
Billy :D

0 comments: