BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Boy Scout Chrsitmas Campout & a visit from the grandparents

About two weeks ago I went on a campout with my troop. Some of the guys and I gather wood for a fire. Then we had a hot dog dinner and ate snacks. We also had a gift exchange, played games and watched a movie. For breakfast we ended up with pink eggs, something to do with the cleanser used to clean out the cooler. weird. I just stuck with the oatmeal. Then we played more games and ate candy and snacks that we forgot about the night before while we waited to get picked up.

I got home, took a shower and then Meme and Papa came over to our house. They brought us our Christmas stockings that they had hid money inside of. They aslo brought us a gift from Aunt Melissa and Uncle Paul. We taught them about blogging because our Grandpa is starting one of his own. Its called Jimmy three thumbs.

After they left we went to get our hair cut and to lense crafter to get my glasses fixed.

I was really tired after all that

Eric

0 comments: