BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Job Well Done

OK, of all the piano playin' people I know Micheal Delfin is the best! The very first thing I remember him playing was "Happy Birthday" on my Granny's piano when I was like 6. I remember him talking about composers like they were his best friends, or like some guys talk about sports heroes. He has always been good at what he does. He is now in a college specializing in classic music. They are impressed by him as well. A few months ago he came back to Fresno to have a fundraiser concert.  It was held at Fresno State. He played amazing and he gave a speech thanking us for showing up. He also thanked his parents for homeschooling him, allowing him to chase his dream.


                                                                                                                              Ricky Vincent

0 comments: