BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 4, 2010

Goods Times!!!

OK so I went to Laser Quest with Brannon and Mr.Goodbar.  We went with their Scout Troop before they moved. I should've written about it sooner, but life happens...Anyway I won the first round, which was awesome.  Then some other kid won the second one. It was fun and we all had a good time.

  I am working on a school cabinet for home improvement in Contenders.  It is a very needed project because the cabinet would not last another school year.

Another thing I meant to mention a while back was Jesse's awesome party! We hung around inside playing games and Rock Hero.  Then (when it was finally cool enough outside) we played tag, hide and seek tag and  ghost in the grave yard. Jesse is always a fun person to be around, so of course his party would be fun.

Dave



                                                                                                          Eric David Vincent

0 comments: