BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sierra Summit and Danny's Party

I went snow boarding with our homeschool group. No one in our family but me was free to go, so I went with Cedric's family. We were snowing boarding from 9:50-3:50. After that we came down the mountain and went to Danny's house for his birthday party. Cedric was going to that too, so I road with them. We ate pizza, played video games and played air soft. It was fun. I was wearing my plain black hat at Sierra Summit, but when we got to Danny's and changed our clothes I put on the hat Aunt Ceci made me. It's kinda cool to have an Aunt who can knit like that. Everyone at the party was all like "that's an awesome hat" "Where did you get that" Your Aunt made that?" ...Yeah.

Eric David Vincent

0 comments: