BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chili

  O.k so if you don't know I like to cook, now you know. About a week ago a made some chili. Here the recipe I used. It is the combination of a couple different recipes. It's really a simple recipe so you should try it. Cornbread is great to eat with it too. My family all liked it and best of all I didn't use any tomato products, it can be done.

Ingredients

  • 2 cans of kidney beans( unless you want to cook the beans yourself which I didn't have time for )
  • 2lbs of ground beef
  • bacon( put whatever you want in.. I put in an entire package )
  • beef stock/water
  • chili powder
  • cumin
  • cinnamon
  • garlic powder
  • onion powder
  • celery salt
Methods
  • Brown the beef
  • Add seasonings to the meat
  • Dump everything into the crockpot
  • Add more seasonings to the mix (by taste and only if needed)
Billy :D

    0 comments: