BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

All Nations Church

 I had the opportunity to attend and also practice percussion with the All Nations Church. I went there after attending my own church last Sunday. The congregation is made up of mostly Nigerians. I loved everything that I saw, The prayer, the songs, the benediction of the babies. It was awesome! The pastors prayer was even rhythmic! He would say something either about God or asking something of God & finish in time with "In The Precious Name Of Jesus Christ". It was sooooo cool! The baby benediction was also spectacular.  They had the elders of the church dress up in traditional African garb & dance in a circle around these babies while singing praise to Jesus Christ! Even after the benediction the pastor kept a baby in his arms while he finished preaching.... I thought it was all very cool.
Billy :D

0 comments: