BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Update on Boys Scouts

I have enjoyed Boy Scouts a LOT! Every Monday I go to the meeting from 7:00-8:30. We talk about different things each week. We also plan our next activities. These are the things that help us to earn badges. Then we play games and that changes every time too. We have played capture the flag. Sometimes we play infection. Other times we play ultimate tag, ultimate hide and seek or soccer. I really like Boy Scouts. One of the best parts is the things I get to be a part of. This last weekend we "volunteered" at the peoples church sports extravaganza. We had a booth of our own. When other people needed help at their booths we helped them too. I like helping people, so that was fun. Besides we get free food as Boys Scouts. One girl I know said "you and your stickin uniform" when she found out we didn't have to pay!!

Eric

0 comments: