BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Famous Schramm's Campout (well at least at our church)

With Riverpark Jr. High I went on this camp out that happens every year. This party always has a theme. This years theme was Mascot Mania. The person with the best costume won. People dressed up as a cheer leader, monkey eagle etc.. I don't really have a favorite mascot, so this was kinda hard for me. I ended up just wearing my Chitudo gee. My Dad and the other adults in the Black Belt club called me the Black Belt mascot because I was the only one sooo young in there fighting along with them. We got to ride on a giant zipline. We had a good time around the campfire. They had the guys in tents on one side of the property and girls way on the other side. We played some wild crazy games which resulted in some kids puking. Anyway it was awesome, too bad I will be in High School next fall.

Rickydave

0 comments: