BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 10, 2009

What I did this summer

I spent a lot of time reading and watching movies. I also got a cold, which was a bummer to have when you are on vacation. I did get to see a lot of friends, so that made the summer better after the cold, for instance I saw Bowen for a movie and pizza and another time I spent the night at his house. I went to the Orazem's for movies and BBQ. I went down to Ranchos & Fresno to visit my friends there. We walked to the Pizza parlor, Pete's and a few other places with Austin & Kayleen. My friends from Tennessee came to visit for a few weeks. We have not seen them for a loooonnnggg time. We also went to Granny's house for swimming a lot. One of the times that we were there we got to try the new BBQ place in Ranchos and she also made a homemade cherry pie. We also made jam from white nectarines and white peaches with Granny. My Mom says we are going to go ride horses at Meme's house soon. We went school shopping a few weeks ago and again last week. We have an appointment to get our hair cut this week. I look like a rag-a-muffin. That means summer vacation is almost over. Although I did go shooting a few times, sit in a waterfall, jump off a cliff side and lots of other fun things like going to Black Beards, Boomers, Island Water Park and Johns Inc pizza, movie theaters in Oakhurst and in Fresno, I'm not ready for summer to be over yet. Its a good thing I have a few more weeks to go!!
Ricky

0 comments: