BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 2, 2010

More memories of June

So I went to the San Joaquin River Gorge. As we were hiking I realized that my stamina has gotten better. I am usually in the back, but this time I was way, way  in the front. I was running far ahead of my parents and brother. Then we went on the bridge.  It was so hot so we did not go much further. But it was cool looking at the river.   After that we went to are Granny and Papas' for dinner and a swim.

For the Chitudo promotion we preformed for the parents and friends. Then all of us had turns trying to break bricks or boards. I  broke a brick yayaya!!! My dad broke 5, go Dad!!!


  I went to my first my guitar and piano recital. I did good, but my teacher did really good. He played a song his Dad wrote. We had junk food after we all played, which is always fun.

Dave



                                                                                                             rickydave

0 comments: