BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Shakespeare In The Park

I was invited to go watch Shakespeare in the park with a bunch of my church friends. We met about an hour before it was supposed to start, and had a potluck dinner thing. I arrived a little late so about when I got there we started packing up to go to the play's location. I hurriedly ate, and grabbed stuff to carry. We arrived at the site of the play about 20 minutes early, and found a spot to set up our stuff. We then proceeded to hang out until it started. While we were chillin, we saw some CHEFA people, and talked to them for a while. The play was funny, and was well acted. We had somewhat of a difficult time hearing as they had little, or no microphones. They did manage to make themselves heard anyway. We watched "The Merchant of Venice."

Billy :D

0 comments: