BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 13, 2010

This is what happend on my birthday

We had a little bit of time to play wii and watch a movie and have fun then (since we are just moving into our new house) we painted and worked on the house. It really all began by my parents waking me up with really load obnoxious voices singing the birthday song. They also had my dogs jump on my bed. They gave my a big banner that they decorated with all kinds of words and stuff including a $20 bill taped to it and some amazing cinnamon rolls. My big present was a Netbook. It is kinda for school and kinda for personal use. It was expensive, so I didn't get a party. Granny & Papa gave me money to go toward a goal I have set for myself and we had a BBQ.  Meme & Papa are going to celebrate our birthdays with us at the end of the month. We have the tradition of going to pizza and seeing the Shrek movies. So we are waiting a few weeks till it is in the theaters. I hope they want to go to Johns Inc Pizza because I have a birthday card from that place that I've been waiting to use. Okay so now I am 14.
                                                
                                                                                                                                     Eric David Vincent

0 comments: