BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 19, 2010

The craziness of washing dogs

Okay so this might sound CRAZY and it is, so you'd be right. My dogs are both CRAZY nut jobs! My Dalmatian Eddy is a whining and shivering and howling drama fest when I bathe him. Through the whole thing. From start to finish. As soon as he see's the soap and towels. CRAZY. Our other dog Leroy (a chocolate Lab/German Shepherd mix) is a growling and whining (even louder than Eddy) mess when I spray him off. He loves it when I dry him off and even when I'm soaping him up, again CRAZY! I always think animal control is going to be called or something when I bathe them. I know they are all mouth but I wonder what the neighbors think they are doing, or what I'm doing to them. So why do I bother? Well they smell better, so our house smells better, and I love them.

DAVE

0 comments: