BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another party summary....

O.k so here's the deal, I haven't been able to write for a while so I am doing another party summary. All of the parties on this entry I planned, which was an enlightening experience all by itself! So anyways first we went to pizza with my cousins in Fresno and we messed around in the arcade, then we had a swim party @ bass lake we played games, and hung out. One of the families brought a kayak for everyone to share. I didn't even know they were going to bring that, so it was a nice surprise. I planned two swim parties @ Granny's house we went swimming ate a lot of food and played games! We played Capture the Flag and Marco Polo as well as the usual Apples to Apples and games like that. We also blew up tons of floats for the lake and pools parties. These parties were all really fun, & I enjoyed being with my friends very much!

Billy

0 comments: